My complaint about the Nokta... I have put about 60 hrs on my machine in the 2 weeks I have had it... the 5.2" coil cover already wore through and cracked exposing the bottom of the coil... I have over 150 hrs on my gb2 in 5 mths and its not even close to wore out and I use my gb2 hard....am I the only one with this problem...gonna contact Nokta.... I would think they should last longer than 2 weeks..I read that they addressed this issue... The one I have is paper thin..

Sad to hear that nugget. i'll be interested to hear their response. When i bought my Gold Bug Pro last year the little coil i wore through a coil cover and cracked the coil allowing water to enter in the first month of use. Fisher had me send it right in and replaced it but my new coil no longer carried the 5 yr warranty - only one yr. Since then I've switched to Nels coils and i love them. Much better made and more sensitive in my opinion. A friend of mine has used his Fors Gold many many hours and has had an issue.

Good Luck

AjR

Thnx AjR....I tried sending an email to them on their website but for some reason the email came back saying not a email address so I messaged them on here... I guess we will see... I love my new machine ...its finding gold!!! I couldn't ask for anymore...

I'm sure they will... Called the shop I bought it at against my better wishes and I was told "contact the manufacturer... Its not our problem once the purchase is made"... I'd rather not repeat my response on here due to it being a family show...lol lol and I will state that I was offered to buy the new "improved" coil cover for $13.95+ shipping... Yeah they r a joke..

This message was posted on another site today-

Hello all! 

In an effort to improve support to Nokta and Kellyco Customers in North America, Nokta Metal Detectors and Kellyco are proud to announce that effective 1 June 2015, the Kellyco Repair Center is certified as an Authorized Nokta Warranty Service Center for North America. 

Warranty and Non-Warranty Service will be initially provided for the following Nokta products and will be expanded to cover additional Nokta models in the near future: 

Nokta FORS Core 
Nokta FORS Gold 
Nokta Velox 
Nokta Golden Sense 
Nokta RS Pinpointer 
Nokta Pointer 

Questions regarding Nokta Warranty / Non-Warranty Service in North America should be directed to the Kellyco Repair Center at 888-535-5926, ext. 121.

• Like 1

Trying to email the email address everyone including Dilek from Nokta gave me and for some reason my yahoo isn't letting it go through ...keeps coming back saying the host is seeing it as spam and not accepting it...