My New MXT Is Here

G'day Folks, I just got my New MXT with the 10" DD coil and so far I Like, It see's a 0.06 gram piece at about 2 - 2 and a half inches Or 1.0 grains

And a 0.03 gram or 0.4 grain piece at about 1/2", That's not bad for the Stock Coil I can't wait to Try out the 6X10 or the 5.3

So Far I am Liking this New Set Up

John

• Like 3

Let me qualify myself. i'm new to the board and only have a few months of using the MXT Pro, but i absolutely agree with you. I found a few nuggets with the 10" DD in Alaska last year when i first bought the MXT Pro, but didn't even try coins in the park behind me until this spring. the 4"x6" DD is much more sensitive than the 10" to small stuff.  I recently acquired the use of a Detech 13"DD and am getting much deeper coins and decent separation, and it weighs 1/4 pound less than the 10"DD. i look forward to using the set up in N. Cal later this summer.

you are going to enjoy your new MXT!

J

• Like 1

Let me qualify myself. i'm new to the board and only have a few months of using the MXT Pro, but i absolutely agree with you. I found a few nuggets with the 10" DD in Alaska last year when i first bought the MXT Pro, but didn't even try coins in the park behind me until this spring. the 4"x6" DD is much more sensitive than the 10" to small stuff.  I recently acquired the use of a Detech 13"DD and am getting much deeper coins and decent separation, and it weighs 1/4 pound less than the 10"DD. i look forward to using the set up in N. Cal later this summer.

you are going to enjoy your new MXT!

J

Yeah, I have Owned the MXT 300 and The Pro and now this New One, The 10" coil is nice But for wide open space's I like the 12" and the 950 But the 6X10 is A Good little thing, although the 10" one is smallish It Air tests on Larger Targets at massive distances,

Now I have all bases covered, I just need to buy more coils, I have picked out 5 so far and my Dealer is going to get them in for Me, So Many happy hours Ahead Testing,

Welcome To DP and enjoy ya self there lots to do Here,

John

The 8 inch round coil is excellent for general detecting.  I like it better than the 950 on the MXT.  Also the 5.3 inch/6 inch or whatever you want to call it is an excellent coil for trashy areas.

I have had the 950, 12", 5.3, 6X10 and the 8X14", But I have not seen the 8" one are you talking about the 8X6 sef coil??

I have ordered the 12", 950, 5.3 and the 15", If I am Chasing find Gold I will use My GMT for that and I have 2 Concentric's on the way For that Machine.

That Little 5.3 Is really Good in Hot Aussie Ground, It handles it with ease, So that will be one I take back Home with me, Gold Search Australia Did some good reviews on the GMT and the MXT with the 5.3 Coil,

Here it Is

http://www.goldsearchaustralia.com/index.php/mxt_stories

Steve went over there and enjoyed the virtues of Aussie Dirt, lol.

John

On ya, John, we`re like a pair of kids with new toys, and why not indeed???

• Like 2

On ya, John, we`re like a pair of kids with new toys, and why not indeed???

It Has to be Done Mate, Now I've just got to sort the Coils and the I'm getting a Small RV/Camper So I can put these to good use

It's good having the GMT and the TDI SL But It's Not Complete without A MXT Now I got all Bases Covered, I don't need A 5K over here because there is Toooo Much Iron in the Ground and other junk so I need machines that can weed out most of it,

So By September-ish I will be set,

I think I have found A Roman Site Too, So If the Gold Is Slow then I have other Options In Place,

Living The Dream,,HH

john