XP Deus ByeBye, GB-2 & TDI-SL Hello

I know Exactly what you Mean, I am the Same with The MXT,

Because My Hunting Style may Differ From yours When you find A Machine that Fits you not the other way round Its wrong to go against the Grain, and although you found a lot of Gold with the MXT, I think the F75 has put the spark back into VLFs for you, You keep going back to it, Maybe it's a Chain you shouldn't Break

with MXT I can Out Hunt Most people because It seems to work the way I do, It Whooped my Etrac and my Sovereign GT, When I Detect, I don't zigzag like I use to coming home from the Pub, I Grid the Area and Take GPS Readings and put down Maker stones etc and keep Pictures on a tablet PC,

I had the F4 for a while and it was good for the Price I have been pondering about the F5 but the F75 is calling, Thing is do I need it, Honestly?? No. It's gone up in price by about $500 - $600 since 2011 over here, But Due to the success I have had with The Past MXTs I am not prepared to risk that And this new One Is Hotter than the Last One, It picks up my hand between 6 to 8 inches So I am expecting good things this year, But Like Ivansgarage, I do have the urge to have A GB2 But that's a matter of want NOT need,

I think If I keep the MXT, GMT and the SL as my Standard Tool Kit, It won't Hurt to Try a few of these others, None of them is going to break The Bank and they would make First Class Back ups,

John