RIP Zoe

Some of you may remember my ol Queensland healer Zoe I've mentioned in my past adventures. I hiked her to a ridge overlooking one of our haunts and sent her to the after life. Rest in Peace Zoe and adventure with Uncle Josh ( my best friend that died in a motorcycle wreck 6 yrs ago a few months after his 30th B-Day)  till we roam together again. I got Zoe from joshes mom - a second mother to me - in spring 2006. Pick is of my daughter and Zoe hangn in the living room last year when she was recovering from her back injury that eventually put her down. Still lookn  good. Much Love - The best dog i have ever had.

Love ya Zoe,

AjR

post-661-0-76516000-1433936629_thumb.jpg

One of the hardest decisions we have to make. I do not envy you at this moment. You gave her a good life including her with you on your adventures. My little guy (the one in the avatar)  goes to work with me every day. RIP Zoe

strick

Oh, so very sorry to hear about your dog. Always a terrible time when a loved pet and friend has to leave us. Remember the good times and adventures you shared. I'm sure she will be missed.

Good luck too you and your family

rich

ps That's not my dog in the avatar. I help with a rescue organization here in Spain. We save thousands of greyhounds that are abused after the hare coursing seasons. It's terrible the way they are treated. Can't understand the kind of people who would hang a dog up by its neck until it dies. Something very wrong inside them.

I feel very sorry for your loss. Any family pet truly becomes part of the family and the loss of any family member is just that. They were someone that was always there, now they are gone, and it leaves a hole in your life. Again, my condolences.

• Like 2

My hearts with you on this one, and I know from experience they can never be replaced. But a man should always have a dog, we are not complete without one. In memory of Zoe, get another pup when your ready. On the rocky knob where you may remember the rock wallabies play, I carve my dogs name in a granite rock after they are gone, for your Queensland mate Zoe, I`d be honoured if you would OK it for me to do such for her here in Qld where Zoe`s breed originated.

• Like 5