Day Off Detecting With Fors Gold

Hello,

We had 3" of rain last night so I decided it would be a good day to hit the mounds again with Fors Gold and a rake. Lucky enough to have my dad run our business while I was out playing around with gold and my vacationing partner. I did some good raking down of the deep pine needles and branches again and managed to find 9 little pieces with Fors Gold. Afterwards I used my wifes 5000 with the new coiltek camo mono and found a .4 dwt in some deep ground. Had some tresspassing hobo problems again, but had a good time on my day off out playing around with Fors Gold and my dedicated partner.

Good luck!

post-764-0-18004900-1433997380_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-48752200-1433997408_thumb.jpg

post-764-0-72085100-1433997432_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice stuff there and not too small!

Good Job Friend!

Hope the Cops can do something for ya on the Hobo issue but i honestly bet it'll be winter before they move on. Or maybe some stray dogs that happen to be trained very well will accidentally find there way into the camp at night afew nights in a row. Zoe would have loved this game if she would have accidentally stumbled apon some squatters on our property. Another option may be to set off some sulfer bombs throughout the area. Buy some of the ol sulfer bombs at the gag shop and saturate the area. We did it as a joke at a friends some yrs back and the stuff lingered for along time and stunk to high heaven. If it was me i would likely resort to gettn allot of pepper spray and walkn through the camp spraying whom ever i could - very politely of course. LOl

Good Luck

AjR

Unfortunatley they are there all year long. There was only 1 guy there for awhile, but he got busted for some extasy drug charges. That guy used to try to run us off our own property. Lol.

I actually thought about your dog yesterday. I could haved sicked her on them. Back in the day, there was only train hobos and homeless vets. But they stayed around downtown. But alot of these guys are younger. Alot of them are criminals that got the early out program from prison. I just hope we can get something done. But it is fun detecting gold out there. But we are going to go up in the mountains too this summer and do some prospecting.

• Like 1

When u plan ur mountain trip don't forget me...hint hint hint....

Went out yesterday up on union hill and found a few pieces and also found a few hobos as well ... These weren't bad though..they weren't tearing up things and had all their trash in bags.. I even took a bag out for them

post-552-0-38053100-1434049690_thumb.jpg

Good job on the gold. Hey maybe we can get a hobo exchange program goin. Ill borrow your hobos so they can pick up garbage at our property. Then my hobos can go out to union and dirty it up. Then on return your hobos can clean up again. Yeaa. If I could my hobos to atleast rake down some ground sluice mounds for me that would be great.

• Like 1

That would be awesome wouldn't it...hell sometimes when I go hiking out on the river to mine I meet some homeless people that r genuine... Honestly I was one of those at one time and gold took me out of that situation and I am where I am today because of gold and the person that thought I was worth more than some hobo homeless guy with a 12 yr old daughter and putting me in the direction of finding it to make somewhat of a living off of it ..not a million but enough to feel worth something and now I have my wife and my 2 daughters and we r great.....but anyway here I am!!!!! Lol lol

Granted though everyone is not me and some people choose to live homeless and be a tick on society....

Unfortunately the bad ones screw it up for the good ones in everything. The bad ones need to start acting Americans again like the rest of us. If not move to russia. We have all done bad things, but we learned from them and tried to do better next time.

If there was a homeless guy living on my property that kept everything nice I would probably let him stay. But the hobos I got are totatly disrespectful. I might as well get a sidejob with waste management delivering garbage to the dump.

Good job on the gold again. I had a little secret spot at union maybe you found it. Lol

• Like 1

I hope so...where was it???? lol lol

I still am using the little coil...I can't get the hang of the middle size coil.. It's got a lot of noise to it ..especially when it hits something like a rock or tree branch and I have a hard time pinpointing a target with it ... I need to invest in a pin pointer... Thinking the macro or nojta which look to be the same to me....let me know when ur up this way again.....