15" MXT Max Coil

G'day Folks, Today I Bought the 15" MXT MAX Coil, I tested it on 0.12 gram Nuggets and it see's them easy between 4 and 6 inches and Coke cans at over 4 Feet, It seems to give you about an Extra 25% more Depth which is Good Because I have Gridded my sites with the 12" / 300 Coil, I have No Doubt this coil will see Smaller Items than 0.12grams so just because it is Big doesn't mean I am loosing sensitivity So I am Happy about that.

John

post-181-0-30442000-1436297912_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Lucky tis not giving 40% better depth or it`d be knocking the GPZ off its perch. :rolleyes:  Good to see new coil technology doing this sort of thing.

• Like 1

Lucky tis not giving 40% better depth or it`d be knocking the GPZ off its perch. :rolleyes:  Good to see new coil technology doing this sort of thing.

Now that would Up set the Apple Cart,, Some things Just Aren't Done. Even worse when the whole set up costs around $1000 +/- A $100. lol

I would be worried about digging how far this Beastie can See, I just tried it on An 0.06 gram test nugget and it see's it at about 3 to 4 inches, It will see big things at over 6 feet.

Oh I Love Toys, :D

I like the fact it is a Concentric and So I don't think much will match it in Mild to Medium Ground,

• Like 1

Bloody hell, John, I thought I was way ahead and sure to be the winner of "the one who carks it with the most toys". I`ll have to do some serious sucking up to the Treasurer.

• Like 2

:lol: 

Bloody hell, John, I thought I was way ahead and sure to be the winner of "the one who carks it with the most toys". I`ll have to do some serious sucking up to the Treasurer.

Are you sitting Down??  Make Sure there Are No Sharp Objects within your Reach,, Ok

Next month or maybe at the end of this Month Hopefully  My New Falcon MD 20 Kit will be here, I got the Fever :wub:

6 more coils and I am Cured :lol:

Not to rain on the parade but if the ground is anything more than mild you will see almost no depth gain and in extreme ground you will actually lose depth going that large with a hot VLF. At least that is my experience. I hope you do better.

• Like 1

Yes Steve, It is a Fair weather Coil, In the respect of Mineralization, Luckily 90% of my place's The GND reads 64 and Below So I hope that is low enough to use it, I want to use it on that site where I found those remains of A Roman Villa, I Went over the Area with the 12" coil for a while but changed to the 950 coils after about 2 weeks of that, So I am going to Take it easy with this monster, Due to health reasons, But if I chip away at it I should be fine, If It Works.

• Like 1

Please Tell the Treasureer I said it's Ok for you to Go Shopping The Wealth of our Great Nations Are Depending On The Sacrifices you Have Made,

Anyone Got A Kleenex, I got The Vapours

• Like 3