Steve was observing recently that it's amazing how fast a patch can go from a great producer with nuggets seemingly everywhere to a place where you work for hours just to grind out one or two. It seems like we are always on the hunt for the next patch.

Nice find on the matching nuggets.

• Like 2

Found the nuggets metal detecting this summer. They were found in a straight line, approximately 30 ft apart. And found in order from left to right. On separate occasions. Guessing how they interlock, that they were one nugget at one time. Then eroding out of the same piece of quartz. Pretty cool I think!

Tha'ts great observation to jig saw puzzle those bits together & they do seem to fit pretty good. May well have been one piece originally. A prospectors greatest tools are his observation & imagination. You have done very well on your patch. Well done & congrats. Hope it keep producing for you.

Good luck out there

JW :) 

• Like 2

Had a couple of hours to kill Sunday afternoon. So I went to one of my beaten old patches. I've probably ran my coil over this area 50 times. Goes to show you that you never can get it all. 

20171012_074154.jpg

• Like 4