Elaborate Hoax?

Where does SS. find this stuff???

NVC- You have no idea how correct about me being ambidextrous you really are. Several years ago I was viciously attacked by a pack of doctors. they disassembled my right arm and  scrounged spare parts that I had from various other places and put it back together. they did a pretty fair job of it but they were about to be late for a golf game and they forgot to replace most of my bicep muscles. Now I lift everything left handed. This perfectly prepared me to swing a 7000 all day without bungees and sticks. I can truly say I was made for a GPX 7000.  

• Like 2

Where does SS. find this stuff???

NVC- You have no idea how correct about me being ambidextrous you really are. Several years ago I was viciously attacked by a pack of doctors. they disassembled my right arm and  scrounged spare parts that I had from various other places and put it back together. they did a pretty fair job of it but they were about to be late for a golf game and they forgot to replace most of my bicep muscles. Now I lift everything left handed. This perfectly prepared me to swing a 7000 all day without bungees and sticks. I can truly say I was made for a GPZ 7000.  

Hey Everybody, we got a Klunker 7000,  lol

• Like 1