CTX 3030 A Gold Machine?

strick

Hi Strick,

About to head back to Nevada, where we met for a re-visit.

That country you show us here in your photos IS very beautiful and interesting!

That dandy nugget really capped off your day, I would expect!

Gary/Largo

• Like 1

Thanks fellas for all the kind words. I'll be heading back soon and using the ctx more often...

strick

• Like 1

Thanks fellas for all the kind words. I'll be heading back soon and using the ctx more often...

strick

well that's some well deserved Gold Indeed, Like Steve says Use The VLF and use the PI when you have to, You have certainly proved that to be True.

It seems The CTX is A VLF version of the ZED and in your hands its unstoppable,

Good On Ya,,, john

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's some pretty gold, nice detecting.  Maybe you need to go back with the CTX but the beer sounds good too.  

Hi Steve and others. I am back after a lengthy absence. Got your message at last Steve. Glad to hear a 3030 rejoined your Detector Array.  No news yet as to the 4040, maybe next year eh lol.  I just got a Minelab Xterra 705 Gold Pack and was having a play round inside testing its capabilities. Was using a flake of gold just under half an inch long and about a quarter inch wide. OK it was an air test, which doesn't mean a lot. The 705 picked it up at 6 inches. I thought wonder what the 3030 will find it at. So got it out and gave it a go. Was quite astounded, it picked it up at three and a half inches. That was in Coin mode. Tried the others, but Coin Mode was the best.  Not to bad for a Treasure/Relic Machine.

Cheers Trev