300 Tons Of Nazi Gold

What would be the 'form' of the gold?  Had it been processed? Where, when, how ...

Just like a Spanish lost ship in the ocean ... there are records some place.

Keep us posted.

What would be the 'form' of the gold?  Had it been processed? Where, when, how ...

Just like a Spanish lost ship in the ocean ... there are records some place.

Keep us posted.

I think it would be all in gold bars, they stole so much from teeth and jewellery and private sources so it would almost be impossible to trace it, and the swiss have a huge amount that they hid for the germans which they have never given back, which I think it's about time they were made to give it back, because really they should be arrested for handling stolen property just like any civilian would be if they did the same.

• Like 2

Who gets it, and how do you prove who took what from whom? If it's proven it came from Poland than it should go into the Polish Gold reserves and perhaps part of it should go to helping the people of Poland who need it most today. Per capita Poland lost more people do to the War than anyone. In time of war, its Chaos return the gold to Poland and its government if its found. 

Who gets it, and how do you prove who took what from whom? If it's proven it came from Poland than it should go into the Polish Gold reserves and perhaps part of it should go to helping the people of Poland who need it most today. Per capita Poland lost more people do to the War than anyone. In time of war, its Chaos return the gold to Poland and its government if its found. 

Well it would not hurt if they divided it up with the families that survived and the government gets the rest,?? apart from that heaven knows what to do with tt.

• Like 1

The BBC are reporting that people have been told to stay away from the area because it might be booby trapped which is more like a government scam so people don't find out whats is going on, AND or to keep Claim Jumpers away.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3213288/Treasure-hunters-rushing-Polish-mountain-search-Nazi-gold-train-warned-stay-away-case-booby-trapped-officials-say-convinced-exists.html

And earlier the BBC were saying this, I don't think they know what the devil is going on and they are just speculating,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34072660

john

I am sure Poland will be very careful with who and what groups claim what. I am sure their are many groups biting at the bit to try and claim part or the whole of the find, if its found. News conference today regarding the lost train and its gold. Now, lets get the Vatican to return the gold they still hold from the Balkan States.....that was stolen by the puppet state of Croatia!!