kiwijw

16 Bits For Just Over Half An Ounce

JW,

The story was great, and the pictures a bonus. Great job, hope that you get to move into the new place soon. Thanks for posting. If I am not mistaken you are located in New Zealand, right?

Keith

Hi there Keith, Thanks for dropping bye & for your comments. :) . House is still a long way off moving in as I am building it by myself. I have got it to the stage of ready for roof. It has been a bit of a mission & ended up starting it just on winter......so that wasnt much fun with the ice & snow & frozen conditions & short day light hours. Was supposed to have started it in summer but with a few architect errors on the plans etc....it dragged on.

Yes you are correct. I am in the Queenstown area of Central Otago NZ.

Cheers.

Good luck out there.

JW :)  

JW,

My brother lives in New Zealand and I've been wanting to visit him for awhile. He lives in the Marlborough region.

Logistically it would be a lot easier visiting him and doing some detecting instead of a place like Australia because I'd already have a house to stay in, a car etc. and a local that would know the area.

How are the prospects for nugget shooting out there?

Thanks

Thanks for sharing your adventure John, you seem quite satisfied with the interference filter. That is a whack of beautiful gold... congratulations!!! Good luck with the house construction too!!  :)

Jim.