What Bugs Me... Lone Gold Nuggets

Yeah is some spots like down in the potholes the grass was chest high. Chiggers and little biting flies were out too.

Now there is a good question, what are you guys & gals using for bug spray.

Ya no, I think we have to many dam choices now a days.

Ivan

Spent the day beeping the Huachucas. Just hit a few mines on the west side. Grass is still pretty tall in greaterville so it's tough detecting in spots. Plan on maybe being out greaterville way next Saturday.

My friend and I have a claim in ash Canyon watch out for him he's crazy

He has to sleep some time, Us Tucson boys could go beep that whole
 canyon in an hour.

Ivan

Ash is all claimed up and every time I hike thru there I run into illegals so I stay out of there. I've been hitting the mines on the west side outside of the wilderness to see if anything was left behind in the tails. I've also been slowly sampling creeks on the west side for color.

• Like 1

Ash is all claimed up and every time I hike thru there I run into illegals so I stay out of there. I've been hitting the mines on the west side outside of the wilderness to see if anything was left behind in the tails. I've also been slowly sampling creeks on the west side for color.

Thank you,

I try my best not to highgrade..expect the same from other prospectors...there's too much territory out there to have to do that.