ZED Confidence

strick

That's one nice looking nugget.

The Zed quiets down a bit if you ground balance with the iron ferrite ring.

After getting some hours behind it you'll get used to all the ground noises. The Z is like a super powerful, hot VLF detector. Metal targets will always make a distinct noise when you put the coil over them tho.

• Like 1

Righteous! Your confidence in the machine should bring many more now too.

• Like 2

Way to go!  That's a nice collection of beautiful nuggets.  That big one is a great find.  Its hard to believe the old timers missed it.  Nice job sticking with it and getting the GPZ to help you find the gold!

• Like 1

WTG Strick

Nice bunch of nuggets. Did you leave any for me?

Norm McQ

• Like 2

Confidence is a wonderful thing but what is even better is someone telling you where to find gold.

I'm going to start using Norm's settings.  I hope he tells me where to look also.

No matter where you look ... you have to hear the signal and you did the work Strick.  WTG.  Well written story.  You followed directions and instructions and we're all glad you got your results.  Some of us are even envious.  haha

Mitchel

• Like 1

You beauty, have full confidence in the GPZ, I found with threshold down and sensitivity up you get a more distinct signal but only over the centre on deeper stuff, as you turn the threshold up the signal becomes broader and you get more depth. Suggest you advance the threshold up a little to a comfortable level keeping the sensitivity right up, as you find more you`ll find you become more comfortable with the noise. Tis a powerful beast the GPZ. May the Goddess of Gold bless you further but she`s a cantankerous b....h.

• Like 2