ZED Confidence

strick

Thanks guys for all the nice compliments espicelly on technique.
Norm there is a few still in the ground but i would not leave your other spot for it. Gotta bring my big rake next time for a few more inches in depth. Makes you wonder what else is under all those fallen logs and overburden.

Strick

I told you to have faith in it. Just got to get the coil over the right real estate. Nice finds. Im sure glad you don't make long winded posts. Lol . One thing to add. I've noticed on bigger gold targets, it is difficult to pinpoint. The ZED just screams. I back the coil off a bit. Seems to help pinpointing. I've found gold in many varied settings. I try to have the sensitivity as high as possible and still be stable. Low smoothing. Difficult. High yield.

• Like 1

That's what Zed dreams are made of! Persistence pays...well done Strick. As you found out first hand, the 7000 has incredible performance, especially when it is adjusted properly to suit the ground conditions one is searching. Congrats on a rare and well deserved find!

• Like 1

Thanks again guys. Cant wait to get back up to the mountains....hopefully a few more times before it snows. I have renewed faith in the ZED and old beat up patches now!

Idaho Spud- Lisa's new favorite machine is the 2300. She has found a few nuggets with it. We still have to make that trip to Twin Falls. We were supposed to go this time but decided to go to the Sierras instead. Glad I did now.

Here is one last pic of the gold all cleaned up.

strick

post-351-0-76727700-1441571860_thumb.jpg