My TDI Pro Has Arrived

The wait is over my new TDI pro has arrived and I am impressed, The Build quality is about the best I have ever seen on any Detector, I knew it would be good but I did not expect This and the attention to detail is incredible, All of the Controls are firm yet smooth, it is about as perfect as anything could be, I cant wait to get out there and get in to it, 

John

post-1-0-84085700-1441816638_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Well Ivan, I have just put it together after about 2 hours of charging and just looking in Awe, and I think Whites has Done Fixed Everything REG said to do, to them, It is a miracle,   
I cant believe it, IT runs as smooth as the TDI SL indoors and Flat out, it has serious power too and I mean Big Time, It's Raining here so I am not going out yet But I just cant believe it, it even runs better than the MXT All Pro,  This is the Detector it was meant to be, It's incredible,

I don't know what to say,, Speechless.

john

• Like 1

John,did you buy the TDI Pro from a UK dealer or shipped from abroad,as the UK stopped selling them,would love to have bought one but i have always hated those 'S' shaped shafts,the Whites shaft as on most of the detector range including the TDI are the nicest ones going in my mind.

If you dont want to post the supplier on the forum you can PM if you like,i think the original reason for stopping the TDI Pro being sold in the UK was the carriers would not carry them due to the potential fire problems of the batteries.

John,did you buy the TDI Pro from a UK dealer or shipped from abroad,as the UK stopped selling them,would love to have bought one but i have always hated those 'S' shaped shafts,the Whites shaft as on most of the detector range including the TDI are the nicest ones going in my mind.

If you dont want to post the supplier on the forum you can PM if you like,i think the original reason for stopping the TDI Pro being sold in the UK was the carriers would not carry them due to the potential fire problems of the batteries.

No Mate, you remember I told you a couple of weeks back that I had Had words with the man in the US and he fixed it for me and within an hour Whites UK sent me an Email saying I could have one, Well this is the first one sold by Whites UK, So I ordered it through Detecnicks as I do with all my Gear as they are the best Dealers in the UK and here it is,

I got Detecnicks number if you need it, I have been trying to get the pro since 2010 and even US dealers wound not send me one mainly because there is a training thing for the TDI's over there, Cool Aye,

hope this helps, john

Rick PM me your phone number mate and I will let you hear this thing, It flaming Brilliant Mate, and I am in the City and Indoors,

John

John,same as you i buy most of my stuff from Laura,may give them a ring before the weekend,i all ready have 2 PI machines,but always fancied the TDI pro.

Thanks again for your post.

John,same as you i buy most of my stuff from Laura,may give them a ring before the weekend,i all ready have 2 PI machines,but always fancied the TDI pro.

Thanks again for your post.

Well Tell her that you have spoken to me about it,

I can't believe how this runs I was expecting to only be able to run it at about 5 or 6  but I tweaked the frequency and it just sings,

In the UK they only bought in the TDI and the TDI SL but never the Pro, It was well worth the wait for sure and the Quality is out of this world,

john