Finally - Forum Calendar Activated

Steve Herschbach

In this and other forums running version 3 of IP Board the Calendar is not available in mobile. I vision has released version 4, a total rewrite of the system, and one of the many enhancements is that it offers a mobile version of calendar. However, version 4.0 as expected is very buggy. They just released version 4.1 which is more stable, but I am still not convinced it is worth the risk of upgrade yet. Frankly it may be next year before I go there as the benefits are minimal so far compared to the risk. None of the other gold forums have upgraded yet either.

AMRA outing

Just a reminder.................AMRA’s last outdoor outing of the year! October 3rd / 4th 2015.

We have great water in the creek and good gold on the grounds!

Members, non-members, kids, general public, all are welcome.

This outing is open to everyone for FREE!

The event will be October 3rd and 4th from 10am to 4pm daily at an AMRA members claim on Jawbone creek in the South Mother Lode. The claim has a huge campground with improved bathroom and is paved all the way to the claim. It can accommodate large RV’s, tents and trailers.It has great water in the creek and good gold on the grounds.

We have many, many items to give away at the drawings and will be raising funds for our legal challenges as well as Brandon Rinehart’s legal defense fund. Prizes included are many vials of gold mined in Idaho this year, a complete 2 1/2 “ Proline combo dredge with motor, mining equipment, AMRA memberships, an AR-15 Like “ECO 316″ donated by Alquist Arms in Turlock and many more items. JOIN US, it will be a blast! To get a head start collecting prize tickets for your donations go toamericanminingrights.com/giveaways/

You will have a kids panning area where every child who shows up can learn to pan and will be guaranteed to go home with their own vial of gold! We will be providing each child with some paydirt from our own AMRA claims for them to pan out. Keep the gold you find and please remember to take out more then you brought in.

Signs will be posted from Groveland & Coulterville to the claim.

Directions from Groveland CA: Follow highway 120 (towards Yosemite) just past Buck Meadows (about 11 miles) to Cherry Lake road to the left. The turn is just past where you cross the SF Tuolumne River and bridge) Turn left on Cherry Lake Rd and follow for 14 miles to 3N01. Turn left on 3N01 and follow 2 miles to the claim where the road crosses Jawbone Creek.

Directions from Coulterville: Take highway 132 east to highway 120. Turn right on highway 120 and follow for about 6 miles (towards Yosemite) just past Buck Meadows (about 11 miles) to Cherry Lake road to the left. The turn is just past where you cross the SF Tuolumne River and bridge) Turn left on Cherry Lake Rd and follow for 14 miles to 3N01. Turn left on 3N01 and follow 2 miles to the claim where the road crosses Jawbone Creek.

For additional information, email: support@americanminingrights.com

Giveaways - American Mining Rights AssociationSeptember 14th AMRA update: We just got back from Southern California where we met with several groups and clubs to […]

americanminingrights.com

AMRA Dinner!AMRA’S 1st Annual Dinner Fundraiser.

AMRA would like to invite you to our biggest event of the year. AMRA will be hosting a dinner fundraiser on Saturday, December 12th 2015 from 5 – 11pm at the Oakdale Community Center at 110 S. 2nd Ave, Oakdale, CA 95361.

We have 6 different dinner packages available and our event is open to all. One lucky winner of our "door prize" drawing will receive a dry washer donated by A&B Prospecting. One ticket for this drawing is included with your dinner package and no additional tickets will be sold. Our pre event drawing is winner take BOTH for an S&W M&P 15T in 5.56 and a Ruger Super Alaskan 454 courtesy of Alquist Arms and only 200 tickets will be sold. These firearms are valued at over $2200.00. Our other drawings will include a 4" Proline Dredge, 1 ounce bar of gold, 1 week vacation for two at Roaring Camp, Sierra Blaster kit and MANY, MANY other prizes. A portion of the proceeds from this event will go towards Brandon Rinehart’s legal defense fund and our continued fight for your right to mine.

Seats are limited and no tickets will be sold at the door. Book your seat today online and join us for a fun filled night of good food, prizes, music and great company.

Simply go to our website and in the upper right hand corner there is a tab labeled "Dinner". Click on that, look at your options and join us for this great event!

— via American Mining Rights Association

AMRA's 1st Annual Dinner Fundraiser - American Mining Rights AssociationAmerican Mining Rights Association PMB #607 6386 Greeley Hill Rd Coulterville CA 95311View Google Mapsupport@americanminingrights.com johnr@americanminingrights.comshannonp@americanminingrights.com

americanminingrights.com

Comment

Sha

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

On a value scale, you (and Chris) long ago have rated over-the-top in breaking open the "close to the chest" knowledge base that has evaded many of us that love this persuit of AU. I've been a serious weekend warrior in this area for three+ decades (early 80's) and never seen such a focused attempt to educate us all, regardless of our background, level of knowledge, hardware, etc. Your approach has been so possitive, it encourages everyone.

My point is that here you continue that drive, expanding yet again that knowledge base with the added Calendar, and the re-organized archive. I don't know where you find the time for all this, but just want to join the chorus in thanking you and Chris, and ICMJ, for all that you all do. Please keep it up. I now have far more time to persue the hidden treasure, and am an ardent student at your combined university.

Those many followers of this forum, local, many other states, and international - all are participants in expanding that info base, but as I see it - your forum has brought us all together.

THANKS!

• Like 3