Makro Gold Racer Out Soon !

For those of you who like me have been waiting and waiting   :D  for the new Makro Gold detector to come out, I have good news. I e-mailed them last week and they said within 1-2 months before they are available. I have been waiting for at least 6 months for this new vlf that is geared towards nugget-hunting. I was going to just say screw it and get a GB2 or another vlf for my trashy areas but decided I would just wait and hope its worth the wait. According to the rep at Makro he said this will be a top notch vlf, so I am glad I waited this long another 2 months will fly by.

They have said all along the Gold Racer would be out in later 2015 so this certainly makes sense, especially if they want to catch the Christmas sales season.

It bodes well that it is taking this amount of time. It would indicate the Gold Racer is not just a Racer with a different stock coil and a paint job. We were told up front that it would sport a 10" x 5" coil but other than that all is still under wraps.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping an eye out for this one as well.  Looking forward to seeing what the testers have to say.  I know it's just another VLF, but knowing Makro, I'm hoping it's a cut above the others in some way.

Thanks for confirming the late 2015 delivery.