Nokta Golden Sense ?

I have just seen this Video posted on PA of the Nokta Golden Sense and tried to repeat it on my MXT with a 15" coil and I got fairly close to his air test, But I have to say to my surprize this machine is Awesome even though he appears to be doing this in normal type Ground I think It's getting close to me getting the Fors Core Pro pack, 

john

• Like 1

Unflippingbelievable!! If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it.

I know mate, The Big four better wake up, I did the same Air test using a 15" concentric using an Thin Alloy Bangle/Bracelet and he whooped me I got  it in the prospecting mode with it flat out running rough at 72 to 80 CM's / 28 1/2" to 31" but not like that machine did, I am wondering if the Fors Core is the newer version if this machine, either way it got it at 72cm/28 1/2 inches, in the ground,

That is impressive to say the least.

john

I didnt watch the video bit i am impressed with my fors gold sesitivity, while at rye patch event a fella buried a 3/4 oz nugget 12" deep, ran over with a gm vsat, at gold, f3 and nokta. That nokta hit twice as loud as others. I hadnt had opportunity to test on anything of size at depth, it was refreshing to see.

John if it could ID the gold that would be okay. Now if I was to dig trash at that depth three times in a row it may be too good. It would be anything but good digging in hard ground that's for sure.

Maybe where you are now it could pay off if one is hunting in a low trash area. If I was with you I'll swing the detector and I'll let you dig.HaHa

Keep your money in your pocket until the Racer gold comes out to find out what it can do.

The Best John

Chuck Anders