Minelab Gifts

1515Art

i got an unexpected package from minelab today and I'm not really sure why, no that I'm complaining. it was a fat little package envelope with an Australian coin, US quarter a Minelab token and a bumper sticker (not one of the ones Steve posted).

its not my birthday... is this a special minelab holiday and they send out trinkets every year, anyone else get a surprise bundle in the mail? Hope they keep this up, a new SDC and then a CTX to round things out would be nice, i can't wait to check the mail tomorrow.

I also got a package from them a couple weeks ago.  It was a handheld pinpointer. Wow!  I was singing praises to minelab thinking it was a complimentary gift for buying my 7000 earlier this year, and also having to wait 2 months on a replacement shaft that broke.

Got an email the next day asking to please return it, and sorry they goofed up sending it to me. Oh well no problem, but I'm still waiting on the replacement shaft.

I have 4 Minelab's and I keep checking the mail... maybe they found out I was hanging out with Klunker?

strick

• Like 2