Fors Gold+ Coming Soon

Dear Valued Members:

We are proud to announce that the new FORS GOLD + is available for pre-order now including a FREE 5'' DD coil.

Built on the famous FORS platform, the FORS Gold+ offers advanced gold prospecting capabilities. Operating at 19kHz frequency, the FORS Gold+ features a new advanced All Metal Mode with iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold) and 2 discrimination modes (Fast & Boost) all designed for harsh ground conditions. The two included waterproof Double-D search coils make the FORS Gold+ the best choice for prospecting in rivers and streams as well.

MSRP: $799

PACKAGE CONTENTS

FGP26 Waterproof Search Coil (26 cm x 14 cm (10’’x 5.5’’) DD

Also includes a FREE FGP13 Waterproof Search Coil 13 cm (5’’) DD

Extra Lower Shaft

Headphones

4 AA Alkaline Batteries

OPTIONAL SEARCH COILS AND ACCESSORIES

FGP26C Waterproof Search Coil (26 cm x 14 cm (10’’x 5.5’’) Concentric

FGP40 Waterproof Search Coil (39.5 cm x 33.7 cm (15.5’’x 13.3’’) DD

Carrying Bag

Weather -Resistant Cover

AC/Car Charger & 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries

Please also find attached the product brochure.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask or contact me at dilek@noktadetectors.com

post-358-0-99757400-1444229900_thumb.jpg

post-358-0-98699500-1444229911_thumb.jpg

post-358-0-33794000-1444229914_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-79905100-1446483741_thumb.png

• Like 3

It's always good to hear great news. Where oh where is is the racer gold I've been sitting on the fence waiting for? I just wanted to see what the racer gold had to offer maybe over the fors gold. More than one time I was going to go ahead and buy fors gold but now here is the plus. The trouble is it's plus more money plus less in the package. i just love a cover and case for my detector and that would be a plus for me.

I must say I've never heard a bad word on your detectors and too the service is great it's been said.

Well I need to go so I can bug Chris on Azoutback being he's a dealer for you.

Thanks for the better than good news.

Chuck Anders

PS Don't you love it ? More new toys to play with and coils running out my ears. You can't buy on looks and the way I look I can't get the time of day free.

Nice.....isn't there another machine that ran on 19khz?....and wasnt it a hot one..?

I so agree that a cover, case should be automatic...not an accessory....we want to protect our investment.

Thx for the update, Dilek! :-)

PS I am not saying Nokta would necessarily have to give it to us, but at least make it part of the pkg and if they need to charge a little more, so be it...

If I don't get a cover and case with a new detector I just don't use it. Well not until I can make a cover and go buy the case. Like said we put out lots of money for detectors and we want it to last for years.

On the charger it good to have one but I have other detectors that use AA batteries and came with a charger for AC plus car.

Time will tell all on this matter.

Chuck Anders

Oh wow! This is exciting news. All the new features and mode have me really curious how it all works out in my goldfields. Im definitely going to get one. And build on my Fors Gold success. Im not worried about the carry bag or weather cover. I allready have them from my regular fors gold. Definitely interested in the optional concentric coil also. Hope it comes out soon. Ill be back in the gold fields after hunting season.

• Like 1

Nice.....isn't there another machine that ran on 19khz?....and wasnt it a hot one..?

I so agree that a cover, case should be automatic...not an accessory....we want to protect our investment.

Thx for the update, Dilek! :-)

PS I am not saying Nokta would necessarily have to give it to us, but at least make it part of the pkg and if they need to charge a little more, so be it...

Hello there! The extra lower shaft and the 5'' coils were included based on customer feedbacks. We could have included the case and the covers, too but to be honest with you we did not want to increase the price more as for people who own a FORS Gold already and who want to upgrade to the Fors Gold +, it would be a waste of money. Environmental covers can be thrown in the package at the time of order, not a real big issue.

• Like 3