Why My Gold Is In A Safe Deposit Box

This happened just down the road from me in Cowell. The town is a very small coastal fishing centre that might, at best, have a couple of hundred people living there.

It has me intrigued as I have not heard of any prospectors living there, it is half a days drive from anything resembling a goldfield and certainly nothing that would produce 80oz in 8 years. I can only presume that he, or she, spent most of their time over west.

Back to the town, I would be shocked if everyone in Cowell did not know everyone else and if the foul deed was carried out by a local then their identity will not stay secret for long.

• Like 1

Where I live no one keeps there gold in the house, break ins are very common. Everyone around here buries it in the backyard.

Hope this poor bugger gets his back, but it don't like his chances. Even worse is it looks pretty obvious it was someone he knew.

I dont have enough to worry about. Plus, if someone got past the dogs, theyll have to get past a tough little Italian lady...dont let her hot looks fool you. If they get past her, my son is a dam good shot. Im the last defense,lol.

• Like 1