Drywashing In Northern Nevada

Going to finally get a gold trip in last week of Oct, hopefully, i heard that area got some good rains recently,just wondering what you guys that have been near winnemucca think about bringing my drywasher ,is the ground still too damp. I heard they had 2 storms that dumped 1/2 of rain each one.

Thanks Lucky, i will load my drywasher up also then. I figured you knew, i see you guys have been in the Rypatch area recently. No room for wife now with drywasher going in oh well, thanks again.

I was out with my brother near Sulphur last weekend.  We saw signs of rain with a few puddles left over.  A few areas we dug around a little were damp a few inches down, but mostly where the water looked to have pooled after the storms.  Other areas that were higher, like old dry washer mounds looked better and were pretty dry.  Lots of luck to you!

It rained all day yesterday and today. It's soaked in and muddy!!! Good luck on soup dry washing. LOL

El Nino's a comin' - and boy is he angry!
It was dry and hot last week, now wet and muddy just a few days later.

Welcome to Northern Nevada, where if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes and it will change!

(this is especially true in the spring and fall)
I dont think this will be a dry winter.