Rye Patch Rewards!

Great haul Lucky! I thought all the nugget were gone at Rye Patch, I've been hearing that for years. :D

Great job going slowly and sniffing out those nuggets!  You two are to be commended for managing to keep going for so many days straight!

That big nugget is a sweet find, Rudy.  I'm surprised you didn't find it while using your GP 3000!  

• Like 1

Ms Peg,

It was a pleasure meeting you out searching for gold nuggets. Your more than on your way to being a very successful detectorist in our hobby. I told my Wife Robin about you and how hard you worked for your nuggets, she can't wait to meet you! Thanks for your service to our Country and to your continued service to America's Disabled Veterans in the Great State of Idaho.

Rick & Robin

• Like 2

Hi Lucky,

Love the write up and just wanted to add that it says as much about the GPZ's operators

as it does for the machine itself. Very impressive as I am sure everyone with experience

up at Rye Patch will agree.

Looking forward to your next note.

• Like 1

Flak,

I've known you for years, and one day look forward to seeing you more in the field! You do have to know your equipment and the music it sings. I learned early to not make the GPZ run as smooth as my GPX...it talks a different talk.

Rick

• Like 1

Hi Rick, 

I got my first time with the GPZ a couple of weeks ago up there

and I totally agree. I have never minded a slightly ragged sounding detector

and I REALLY liked the 7000. What a machine.

Just have to be patient and drop the preconceptions from previous PI's.

Best wishes and continued good hunting…

• Like 1