New Nokta Impact Metal Detector

Nokta

thanks for the heads up on things to come. I myself like the detector display all up front so I know all my settings without having to look at the side of the detector box.

I guess I'll just sit back and wait.

Chuck Anders

PS For a new kid on the block in the US you've got some great detectors.

Hi Nokta

It's good to see a detector company doing whatever they can to get our money in making what the buyer wants. I know I need another detector to hold up one wall. That's what I tell my wife why I need more detectors. I'm thinking only of her so the walls don't fall in on her.

The Best!

Chuck Anders 

• 4 months later...

Well, last year this time Nokta/Makro was telling people machines like the Gold Racer would be available before the end of the year. So far they have not been willing to make that commitment for the Impact. Maybe your post will elicit a comment from Nokta.

nokta-impact-lcd-display.jpg

nokta-impact-lcd-display-closeup.jpg

• 7 months later...

I'll be watching closely for reports on the lower frequency performance.  I'm primarily an old coin hunter and am always looking for a detector that can punch deep for copper/silver in minerized ground.  Hopefully the ability to switch between frequencies is quick and easy. Might be a good tool for cross checking signals to see how they respond.

Looks like there is three coils (so far) that are going to be work on the Impact.-----They are made for the Impact--other coils don't interchange.------Is the new wireless headphones for the Racer 2 & Gold Racer going to work on the Impact?