Excellent GPZ Find

These things seem to be where the GPZ really excels. I found a much smaller (~1oz) pocket earlier this year that was only about 12" deep under the soil, my 4500 couldn't hear it at all, strong on the GPZ. I'm surprised we haven't seen more finds like these posted honestly, hidden veins and pockets buried under the surface too deep for VLF's and too disseminated or crystalline/thin for PI's, I thought quite a few would have been found by now in some of the older popular goldfields.

They are not my pictures to post. And unfortunately my forum is rare in not demanding you be a member to view photos. I am a member and logged into most forums all the time to keep up on news. I forget sometimes that in cases like this if I send people that way that if they are not members they can't see the pictures or sometimes even the content.

I wish I could view it. I was on the ph placing an order with him, when he had just gotten off the ph with his friend that found the discovery.

3 feet deep, now that's impressive!

I've watched a lot of Zed vids on youtube where people have dug nothing that a PI or VLF could not find. 

Is this the "needle in the hay stack" or will we be hearing about more of these deep finds?

I guess dink's are better than nothing but this is exciting news. Let the gold rush begin!

Tortuga,

I have tried to join AO  for the past year but it always asks to validate even though my avatar name is on the form after I login. I always resend the validation, but after 5 or 6 tries it never happens. Not sure what the problem is . Regardless, I do enjoy all the forums I am on, especially this one. Hope you have better luck with your validation.

Tortuga,

I have tried to join AO for the past year but it always asks to validate even though my avatar name is on the form after I login. I always resend the validation, but after 5 or 6 tries it never happens. Not sure what the problem is . Regardless, I do enjoy all the forms I am on especially this one. Hope you have better luck with your validation.

Same here. There's a link to contact the site admin, I'm going to try that today.

• Like 2