Warranty Service On The GPZ

nvchris

I'm still working on my problems with Minelab...not to steal this thread from Chris. My Pro Swing 45, and my Swing Arm are out of play! Please help Minelab

Chicago, finally sent me and RMA # for these items. Now, mail the items back to them...lets see how this goes!

LuckyLundy

post-397-0-94521400-1448037464_thumb.jpe

• Like 2

get a good needle and some heavy thread, a hipstick and Doc's bungy....Yes, I know you should not have to do this for yourself...but, that is the reality...if you want it done right!

The first Minelab vlf could have been run over by a tank and survived...too bad that is not their mindset now.

fred

I am gonna make one of those swing arms from an old one Rudy gave me,,,, i think i will use a piece of rubber hose for the flexible part and fix it to the shaft with a saddle mount.

Lucky thing I have the OLD 7005 for back up!!!!

If you need to borrow it Chris I can bring it out tomorrow....

Chris why the fragile sticker?

That is cool thanks for posting.

I wish I would of took a picture of my old 2100 that thing was a mess the paint was missing from rubbing me and everything else. It had a big dint in the case from being buried during a push. Most of the plastic on the front and back was broken off. It once ended up at the bottom of the river for about a minute.

I gave it to a kid not long ago that showed some promise nugget hunting. As far as I know it is still going.

I don't think my 5000 would make it thought that and still be working.

Again thanks for posting that brings back some memories.

Root

I wish I would have taken pictures of the 2, 4000's of a local miner, he just tossed them in the back of his pickup (where they sat over the winter)  and they looked like they were drug behind it up and down Jungo road. 

Made that 16000 look cared for!

Just got off the phone with Nadia,  At least I know now they have the detector. Seems like the repair facility is "to busy" to call or text.

Must be tough on the folks in Chicago to make excuses and promises that don't get done.

So this indicates (to me) that they (ML West) are understaffed, overwhelmed or both.

I should have been on the road south by now....

Chris why the fragile sticker?

That is cool thanks for posting.

I wish I would of took a picture of my old 2100 that thing was a mess the paint was missing from rubbing me and everything else. It had a big dint in the case from being buried during a push. Most of the plastic on the front and back was broken off. It once ended up at the bottom of the river for about a minute.

I gave it to a kid not long ago that showed some promise nugget hunting. As far as I know it is still going.

I don't think my 5000 would make it thought that and still be working.

Again thanks for posting that brings back some memories.

Root

That is the custom box you could get from The Gold Dust Twins  Black Canyon City AZ. The sticker is from mailing the unit round the world :)