Hi Nokta, Waiting On My FORS Gold+

Nokta 

You posted back in Oct. 07th that the Gold Plus should be here soon. Just to let you know I put my money down for one with Chris on AZoutback. I found one guy on ebay that has them for  sale but talking about later ship date that he just changed a little later.

I believe good things is worth the wait and I don't plan a trip anytime soon to any gold fields. The thing is after 41 days from your first post I'm wondering where is it ?

I'm looking forward to all the new detectors you have coming. I just hope I don't run out of money when I see I want another one like the Impact. The word it's self sounds if it has to be a great detector

Nokta I thank you for posting here and I wish more detector companies did.

Chuck Anders    

Nokta 

You posted back in Oct. 07th that the Gold Plus should be here soon. Just to let you know I put my money down for one with Chris on AZoutback. I found one guy on ebay that has them for  sale but talking about later ship date that he just changed a little later.

I believe good things is worth the wait and I don't plan a trip anytime soon to any gold fields. The thing is after 41 days from your first post I'm wondering where is it ?

I'm looking forward to all the new detectors you have coming. I just hope I don't run out of money when I see I want another one like the Impact. The word it's self sounds if it has to be a great detector

Nokta I thank you for posting here and I wish more detector companies did.

Chuck Anders    

Thank you Chuck for your nice comments and for purchasing our product! The Fors Gold+ shipment has arrived in the USA and I am sure they will distribute it soon to dealers. 

• Like 2