XP DEUS Goes High Frequency?

Steve Herschbach

Scott sent me this Google translate link on what appears to be a credible source discussing a detector show in France.

https://translate.google.com/translate?act=url&depth=2&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.tousapoele.fr/xp-deus-v4-et-nouveaux-accessoires/

xp-deus-version-4-accessories.jpg

Big news includes a two box coil setup to take the DEUS to the cache hunting world, a pinpointer, phone app, but most of all, that new mystery coil. Version 4 of the DEUS operating system brings with it a new coil that allows for 10, 20, 30, and 40 khz operation. (2/10/17 update - the new frequencies will be 14, 30, and 59 kHz plus 14, 30, and 81 kHz. Go here for latest info) The old coils will not run at these frequencies so this new elliptical will take the DEUS to a whole new level, one with obvious implications for nugget hunters.

xp-deus-version-4-new-elliptical-coil.jpg

It is also in this leaked dealer video starting around 19 minute mark....

• Like 3

Wow, there has been leaks and speculation for a few months but that looks like the real thing, smartphone friendly, 40Khz, pinpointer etc etc.

Crickey I can feel another toy coming on. 

• Like 2

What if the pinpointer is wireless and links into the headphones, how great would that be? Just speculating possible.

I read somewhere tha it was wireless and audioed thru the phones. Hope its super sensitive.

Chris, put me on the list.

This should be a wonderful winter, new toys coming soon. I could not decide between Gold Racer and the Deus coil. Because stress is not good for ones health I have decided I will have to purchase both. :D

• Like 4

My understanding is the pinpointer is wireless, terrible but I think I`ll follow Goldbricks health tip.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...