Paul Kirkeminde - Detector Prospector Man Of The Year!

Steve Herschbach

That is a stroke of genius Steve. Thanks to Dilek for the donation. I hate to admit it in print but you picked the right guy for the award. 

P.K. is a good man.

Congrats Paul, can I borrow your pin pointer?

• Like 2

WOW first Detector Prospector Man of the Year!

Congratulations Paul you certainly deserve it.  :)

Excellent choice Steve and a great idea. Paul's generosity and good will is well known by his friends.

Thanks for recognizing Paul and setting an example for good forum juju Steve.

• Like 1

Wow...What a shocker!!! :o

I'll have to admit I wasn't suspecting anything like this when Steve called to have lunch..... instead----

I figured the obvious---- you know ... that he would be looking for information about detecting in general, I knew he would be asking me all kinds of questions about researching and geology, claims, all those details he hasn't yet picked up on....and I was certain he would be asking me about that latest great find..... :D

But for somehow he kept his cool..... he didn't even ask me one question about how to adjust his 7000.... :huh: ??????

-------------------------------

In all seriousness,

Thank you Steve and Dilek for the gift..... and mainly just the thought behind it---

We all pretty well think the Professor was bogus now..... but I don't know that for sure....and just because I didn't hear anything back won't keep me from giving things to people in the future..... I did my part, (just like DrillerDave did when he let me borrow that detector before I could afford to buy it)  I did my part and showed the Professor the Paul that Jesus had changed!   And that's all I can do......

Thanks again everyone on the forum----

Merton--you can PM me......[and yes...the answer is NO :lol: ]

• Like 7