Gold Racer - Pricing and Availability

Dilek

Wow, this catches your dealers and the distributer flatfooted.

It was fun taking calls this morning from customers that had more information then your distribution chain.

Telling customers "I don't know" is not how I like to do  business.

From what I understand your distributer was not sent a demo unit. 

Respectfully,

detectoraid.com

The wireless headphones I got work great... I heard about the KLEER technology from nenad@phasetechnical.

It takes a little searching, but the best thing about owning them is that they work for ANY detector with an audio output jack...

The makros are limited to a detector that uses their type of BT dongle, I would imagine.

Mine are reportedly faster because of something to do with compression times of BT.... (read...less lag)....

Don't know if all that is true...But mine work great on the 7000, 2300, 705, and of course the 7005 :-)

P$ I didn't check prices for the other racer options.... I haven't even looked at them...

The original Racer headphones were Bluetooth and not well received. The new ones have not been seen by anyone yet, including me. And I am not trying to sell you on them Paul - what you have is great and as you note works with any detector. The Makro option will be proprietary to their detectors. I am interested for myself.

DetectorProspector.com Gold Racer Page

It's been said the proof is in the pudding. What you show Steve on the chart we'll get more bang for our buck with Racer Gold.

I just wonder if other detector companies are taking notice of what's being shown. The cheaper detectors in my opinion have no place for us that been at it for a long time. Even I must say I've got the Go Find 60 but that's because the kid in me pop out. I look so cool out with it and then unfold it. What that does for me is beyond words.Ha

Chuck 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum Lanny!

We are all chomping to get out when the weather cooperates. Right now the only real reports are mine and Ray's

Ray Mills (TrinityAU) Makro Gold Racer Review

Detailed Review Of Makro Gold Racer by Steve Herschbach

Thanks Steve, I'll check them out.

By the way, I love what you've done here, and I notice a lot of familiar people as well!

All the best,

Lanny