Gold Racer Purchasing Decision

Hey Ray, you are correct  about the Deus and new coil. I think it is going to be a great combo. My problem is I just like metal detectors. I like to learn about them, use them. I need another detector like I need a hole in the head but I would not be surprised if I don't buy one. Paul should have a used low hour Gold Racer for sale dirt cheap inside of 6 months so I will wait for it  B) .

Hi Mitchel, if this rain doesn't stop by the end of January look for me in Tuscon this year. I imagine you will be there?

• Like 4

Merton,

I was in Redding this time last year for the first time.  It was not raining.  No gold but a nice trip.

I've got the detectors I need now (but tempted by the Gold Racer myself) so I need to go where no one else has gone before ... or at least where someone has left some gold.  This is a research season for me but I also have to have some good weather.

You are leaving tomorrow for 3 weeks?

Mitchel

A little longer than that Mitchel. Supposedly get off that scow about January 29.

• Like 1

So many decisions this coming detecting yr for different machines coming out, I was hot for the Gold Racer, til I saw the rumors about Fisher and a CZX with new technology, and Whites possibly coming out with a new tech pi/hybrid similar to gpz in technology. Think I i will just kick back and see what all comes out before late spring before I buy again. I am going to replace my gpx4000 and maybe the GB2 also before this next season.

Just got tracking # for my Gold Racer!

This will guarantee the snow will never leave.

Might get desperate and go snow pile detecting for lost rings.

Bryan

• Like 1