Which Detector/s Would You Love To See Re-released?

Thought I'd start a topic of a different nature. 

What detector/s would you like to see reintroduced and why, and maybe a new feature or two if you dare. 

The reason I'm starting this is because there's been some real fine units come and go over the years, and I think some are worthy of some new time in the limelight. 

Model:

Brand:

Why should it be reintroduced?

New features that would be nice:

Okay, this is really hard, but I'm going to limit it to 3:

Model: Sovereign GT

Brand: Minelab

Why should it be reintroduced? Still one of the best discriminating beach/shallow wading machines ever made

New features that would be nice: A more compact control box that was at least weatherproof so i didn't have to chest mount the control box. 

Model: Goldmaster 3

Brand: Whites

Why should it be reintroduced? Seems like the appreciation for the GM3 came after it was long gone. 

New features that would be nice: Auto Tracking option like on the GMT, and would be awesome to add a lower frequency to make it a bit more versatile for relics, hotter soils etc. Sort of like a GMT/MXT hybrid but in the old style chest mountable control box. 

Model: Diablo uMax

Brand: Tesoro

Why should it be reintroduced? So I could try one, and see what all the fuss is about :-) But seriously, a very lightweight "utility" gold machine should sell well, as long at it works. 

New features that would be nice: A Disc mode with ground balance like the original lobo so you could use it for coins, jewellery and relics

• Like 2

Great topic, Nenad. The machine that instantly entered my mind is one that you already mentioned, the Tesoro Diablo uMax. The reasons why it should be reintroduced is it is every bit as sensitive as the Fisher Gold Bug 2, has a smoother threshold and the hot rock button saves so much time. New features I would like to see are a fully updated digital version (get rid of the analog knobs and swtches) complete with lcd display, discrimination with numerical target i.d., etc.

Bugger getting a rereleased one, I`m greedy, ML send me the GPZ7005 pronto!!!!