Jonathan Porter Video Interview

Here is a nice little interview of electronic prospector Jonathan Porter of Australia. It was my good fortune to have JP as my host for over a month in Australia looking for gold in the Australian outback. I could not have asked for a better guide and host. JP is not only a superb prospector but a true gentleman.

Check it out at http://www.abc.net.au/local/videos/2014/03/10/3960406.htm

Hey guys thanks for the kind words….wow you people picked up on that video from all the way over there? The world is getting smaller every day:-) :) I get a kick out of introducing people to OUR world, seeing the lights going on to the possibilities of what a metal detector can do is priceless. 

JP

Thanks for sharing Steve,  always good to hear about JP...................Idaho Al

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve, you want to hop a flight and meet me in WA I'll pack a swag for you? We'll do it rough but simple for a few weeks in July if you like. May might be OK but I can't be sure if I'll be able to get there that early this year with family etc and of course I know you have June all booked up.

Fred it was great to catch up with you in the Kimberly's a few years ago, I still owe you a feed or three since you were so hospitable to me out at rich hill all those years ago.

JP