Wireless Headphones Question

Yeah you set the volume through the booster.

I was still using a harness with the SDC so I had a pick holder, water canteen pouch & was using the battery pouch to carry a first aid/snake bite kit, PLB + small tools etc.

I have velcro on my harness at the shoulder where I attach speakers etc. & had some stick on velcro on the back of the LH-380 behind the clip so I could clip it + velcro it on. I never had an issue with it there. I did try it with velcro on the SDC cover but the LH-380 didn't really fit anywhere well plus I liked it better attached to me.

You could remove the plastic clip off it & get a steel clip. There's good double sided tape you can get now to attach it & once stuck on it won't budge. 

• Like 1

I used the Avantree Saturn Pro Low Latency last Saturday with great success.  I have the transmitter attached with Velcro to the detector and the receiver I placed in my pocket.  The sound quality is fantastic with no noticeable delay and I was able to walk through the brush without getting my headphone cord hung up.  This is a great setup.  Another benefit, is your able to use any headphone you want.  I purchased mine individually through Ebay and found that a two pack which was already paired was more expensive.  The pairing takes about 30 seconds total and once paired, your good to go.  I highly recommend.