What the World Finds Gold With

The competition for the scarce dollars of artisanal gold miners in the 3rd World is heating up.

Nokta is a turkish (I said Russian before) company. All those clever engineers who don't have either US tech industry or US Defense industry are busy designing metal detectors.

Notice the form factor - remind you of a certain PI detector. It's a VLF, of course.

Oops, following too many forums. Need to do a little search before I post. I had a funny feeling that Nokta sounded familiar for some reason - should have checked it out - I would have found Steve's informative post. Apparently the name means "Dot" in Turkish.

Oh well. Hard day of Pickleball today. Got hit right in the eye with a ball in my first game and some burly guy from the next court crashed into me chasing a ball and knocked me silly in my last game.

Oh well. Hard day of Pickleball today. Got hit right in the eye with a ball in my first game and some burly guy from the next court crashed into me chasing a ball and knocked me silly in my last game.

The detector and gold gods are punishing you. You are supposed to be out digging nuggets. They need sunshine and fresh air!