White's XVENTURE

White's applied for a trademark called XVENTURE. I don't know just what it's all about. .MD-Hunter had it on their site. Talk was maybe something new in metal detectors from White's for 2016.

The odd thing is when I went back to take another look it was gone.

????????

Chuck

To be sure I hadn't slip a gear I done a search and found more on this subject. I'm not saying I know anymore. Just maybe someone on here will.

Chuck

Sorry about that. I just seen it and also to hear about it.

Here I was thinking I had something new and wanted to tell all. Oh well that's life.Ha

I didn't say I was the smartest rock in the box.

Chuck

Nothing to be sorry about Chuck! Maybe we will see an XVenture but it looks like the trademark process is stalled. Lots of name trademarks never become products. Name or not there is no doubt in my mind we will see more new products from White's soon. A low hanging fruit is something to replace the dual frequency BeachHunter model. That machine was pushed out the door early and should be an easy mark for some horsepower improvement. The control box and battery door design just plain sucks so stuffing a pumped up version into the MX Sport housing makes good sense.

I wonder if it was a name White's was considering when developing the new detector the MX Sport. Who knows, maybe they have other new models coming out as well.