Modern Gold Novel

Norvic

On 2/21/2016 at 4:02 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

You are right, first it was there, now it is gone. At $21 paperback and only $8 Kindle I know which I would have got. Must have been some issue because it is not like you run out of stock with Kindle!

I edited the original post to add link to paperback just in case the Kindle version does not come back.

Daves publisher Bookpal went broke so his book is temporarily unavailable.

The publisher had the accounts with amazon, kindle, and many other distributors and because they went broke they are being shut down.

Dave is in the process of opening new accounts with the distributors directly and he is contracting to a print on demand printing company that amazon use for the paper book.

He tells me that it will be available in the next week or so on amazon(paper book) and kindle(ebook)

I'll let you guys know when he has it sorted.

Thanks for the interest guys and I hope that you can get your hands on a copy soon and that you enjoy it!   

Tis a good read, written in OZ language, very topical and perhaps controversial to some. For the record I do not know the author just giving my take on it, I certainly will be reading any future novels he writes.

Thank you Steve for cleaning up my link.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys Dave's book is now available on amazon again

Somebody needs to make the movie now for us that don't even read the directions till we can't get something put together or make it work without reading them.