Mosty Sunny And Gold Racer Detecting

Thanks Scott. And Paul good luck with your camera. Hopefully you have better luck with them then me. I was going to get a gopro but I was affraid that it would stick up too far. And I go thru brush regularly. I figured it would damage it. So instead I bought a cheaper coolcam. It is lower profile but a pain to operate. There is no display, so you cant tell when its on and recording except for a dim red and green light. Usually I film every signal that is non ferrous. Just in case its gold so ill have a live dig video. So I usually have 60-70 videos of a couple gold and dozens and dozens of junk. Then my camera battery is dead. I try to shut it off between targets instead of leaving it on pause. The battery only last about 2 hours on standby. But the lights are so hard to see especially in the sunshine. That most of the time when I think its off, its really on. Then there goes the battery. Another bad thing is this cam that I use films in MOV file, and youtube doesn't accept them. So I have to convert them to mp4, before uploading. Ive been having trouble with low volume on the videos. I think it has something to do with when I convert them. I guess all I know how to run is a pencil and sometimes a metal detector. Lol. So good luck with your videos. I cant wait to see them. Dont forget to wear flip flops so we will know it's summer.lol

Good luck

• Like 1