Snowy And Gold In Reno---Makro Gold That Is...

Well, well.....

She came a 4-6 inch snow last night so the obvious thing to do today is to see how the Makro Gold does in the snow---- right?

One thing the snow does do well---- is protect my skid cover and keeps the coil a comfortable distance off the screaming aluminum shards ( i am saving those for Steve)

I notice no change in the mineralization of the ground due to the snow--So... I would like to add that to the benefits of the Makro Gold--- it can really handle snow well.-- ;)

Now I am back in the safety of the 5th wheel--- and it looks like the rest of the day will be a chili day!!!!

I have a link showing how the Makro handles the snow---these videos are too big to load directly to the post ---so you will have to put forth the effort to click on the link---lol

It is well worth it---- https://goo.gl/photos/iU4d6dsdmhX7QPqq5

So there you go californiagold---- that's how we do it in the snow belt!!!!! :lol:

post-420-0-72726500-1454268452_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Is that what the new makro gold snowracer looks like. Lol. Its so sunny here and upper 50's. My sod lawn is very green and growing. I might have to mow soon.

But, but dont fret Paul, your day will come. This summer when its 110-115 degrees here and your sitting on the shore of Tahoe drinking a margarita wearing flip flops. I'll be the one crying. Then you can tell me how cool it gets in the summer eve and you had to put on a light jacket. I will be begging for snow. Lol.

In the meantime, I think they have a couple online detector simulators that you can play. Maybe you and Steve can see who gets the high score.

Cheers!

'Makro Gold Snowracer'--- lolol --- i like it!!!

I'm OK with the snow---Steve has gone completely beach mode since he left the land of the frozen tundra.....lolol

Chris P.  has me thinking about donning the old wetsuit and trying out a little dredging---he said he lost 300.00 worth of lead and trout lures in the Truckee when his tackle box flipped over one day....