Metal Detecting For Gold Nuggets And Old Coin’s And Relic’s

Well, that took an unexpected turn for the best.

Thanks klunker. I honestly do not know what to do sometimes, and am bound to make mistakes. This forum is founded on an idea sadly lacking today - that of common courtesy and respect combined with attention to factual information. The forum if people think much about it only has one rule - the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would wish to be treated and all will be well.

Thank you once again everyone for helping reinforce my faith that there are still good people left in the world.

• Like 7

Great write-up Ron! I am a repeat offender and have been personally trained by Gerry, Ron and Lunk in 3 different 3-day training classes and learned many new things each time.  When I read Ron's words, I found myself nodding YES in every paragraph. I bought my first GPX and didn't have the benefit of professional training and guess what...I didn't find any gold! That quickly changed after my first training class and I took alot of notes that I still use today to refresh my memory after a long winter in Colorado. I have built quite a library and still read information on detecting like a new kid in a library. I'm still learning from the pros and will always be open to new tips. Thank you for your service to the nugget hunting profession. :D  :minelab: = :nugget:

Bill

Thanks Bill. Hope to you again in the near future.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Metal Detecting For Gold Nuggets And Old Coin’s And Relic’s
  • 4 years later...