Like New White's Bigfoot Coil Only $525!

Thanks Rick!

Bill

Tesoro coils can't be adapted to White's detectors. I actually bought one and mailed to Dan Guyer at White's (may he rest is peace) in hopes he could modify it to work on the MXT. No go unfortunately because of how Tesoro designs their detector/coil combinations to work together.

Steve, I'll keep posting on the forums until I find a seller. Somebody must have one collecting dust in their closet.:unsure:

Bill

One of the reasons I love my little silver sabre micromax is I picked up a brand new cleansweep for $100. Now that I've used that coil in a large park I couldn't imagine using any other. Netted two rings first time out!

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know who has the schematics for the bigfoot coils now?

Does White's or Jimmy Sierra .... Would it be possible to get these....?

I have an Eagle Spectrum and an18" Bigfoot coil with it.... it is a lawn mower and I can really cover some ground with that setup.

The problem was that Jim Karbowski didn't have any schematics. He kept everything in his head. When Jim passed, Jimmy Sierra got permission from Karbowski's wife to reverse engineer them and he made a few (20 I think) and sold them. Jimmy had a waiting list but just couldn't make them at a profit (for $225) so they stopped production. 

The latest HotFoot for the DFX, MXT, M6 is a great coil for the planted competition hunts. Super light weight, covers 9" on the swing and pinpoints off the end like a Pro-Pointer. Makes for very quick retrievals. 

I can't believe that Makro, Nel, Cors, Mars or Miner John can't make a BigFoot type coil. I want one for my Racer. Already have a few for my White's machines.