Gold Miners Wanted For TV Series

I seen where Todd Hoffman is trying to recruit for his new reality show for 2017,     (PREPPERS)  they need crews also,

Is this for real?  They also abandoned the claims in (baker county,oregon) they had claims on i heard.  .????

Hmm, I wonder if dredgers are involved in this show or if its something a producer thought up?

Because I've dredged in white water and it sucks because you can't see anything, millions of tiny air bubbles everywhere... I've also tried filming underwater dredging in white water and it's basically impossible due to the bubbles. Maybe the plan is just mostly surface filming...I guess that's where the drama is anyways.

Hopefully if they do the inevitable winter frozen filming they realize that getting pushed under ice on a fast moving whitewater river can be death, way more dangerous than under ice in the ocean.

• Like 3

no thanx! my motto is never get on the boat! after being caught in a papagayo wind storm off nicuragua in 1990. started 5 miles off the beach you could see the waves breaking on the shore......had been making good time heading for Panama. 48 hrs later we were 550 miles off the coast.......40knot sustained winds 40ft. seas---48hrs worth...almost demasted - keel loosened taking on water,,,alternator bearings burned out from motor being tilted to the right from being healed over for so long,,,,,we limped into costa rica 6 days later........NO THANKS! Ill stay on the Shore! Sniping bedrock w/ my SDC-2300 which came today fedex Robs Detector Sales along w/ GPX4500! Thanx Rob for the Great Deal!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Gold Miners Wanted For TV Series