200 Nuggets

Lunk

The mighty Zed responded with a faint signal through the wireless speaker this afternoon as I passed the coil over some large surface rocks. The bench gravels had been thoroughly detected in the past, but this nuggets hiding place was finally lit up by the power of ZVT. The water-worn, watermelon seed nugget, my 200th found from the Quartzsite regional placer area this winter,  brings the grand total to 4 ounces.  Good luck out there!

0217161540.jpg

0217161539-1.jpg

• Like 3

WTG Lunk.

I guess you don't care much about those that say it is a 'piece of sh#t' 7000?  haha  They're still out there telling everyone that 40% better is a claim made that should keep you from buying or keeping this generation of detector.

You and beatup are killing Quartzsite this year.  

Big and Small, shallow and deep the mighty Zed finds them all.

• Like 2

Lunk that is great, makes me want to come right back down to the Q area,but sadly i am back up north getting back to work.

Congrats on your finds

• Like 1

Thanks guys...

Boulder dash: the Zed is extremely awesome.

Mitchel:  I mainly detect old worked out nugget patches and so require a detector that responds to more sizes and types of gold nuggets deeper than any detectors used on those patches in the past. Right now that machine is the Minelab GPZ 7000, and I must say the results speak for themselves...the Zed is a keeper in my book.  If that makes me a "Zed-waving elitist", then by the gods that's what I am and damn proud of it, too.?

Beatup: I know the feeling; I have to be back to work the first of May.

Rick: As soon as it warms up a bit, I'll be there!