New High Resolution Emoticons Or Smilies

Steve Herschbach

I spent a good chunk of time today rounding up a new set of post icons (emoticons or smilies) for the forum today. Click on that little smily face in the editor menu and up pops some most used icons plus ones you use a lot.

detectorprospector-emoticons.jpg.7b04594

In the upper right there is a category button, and selecting the category button brings up the entire selection. I made the best logo set I could plus a better gold nugget icon. Enjoy!

detectorprospector-emoticons-smilies.jpg

For someone that rarely uses them you spent a lot of time on that Steve....Thanks! ... Any way we can get one for the Zed?..... That way when the Zed haters show up I can shove it down their gullet?    :rolleyes:

Goldbrick found a half dollar today!

strick  

• Like 1

I thought about model specific icons and it can be done but it kind of turns into a where do I stop thing. I like the idea though and could do at least the most popular machines as revealed in my nugget detector survey last fall - GPZ, GPX, SDC, GB2, GBP, GMT, TDI etc.

Testing....

:bounty:    :coiltek:   :detech:   :detectorpro:   :fisher:   :garrett:   :keene:   :makro:   :minelab:   :nokta:   :nuggetfinder:   :proline:   :teknetics:   :tesoro:   :whites:   :xp:

and our favorite....

:nugget:  :nugget:  :nugget:  :nugget:  :nugget:  :nugget:  :nugget: