17x13 Evolution First Trip Out

O.K. Klunker, what did you do to your mono? Probably using it for a snow sled or a hillbilly frisbee. You certainly are hard on equipment. First your GPZ and now your GPX.:blink:

• Like 1

Gldbrk; It's a long, sad story. Much more sad than long.  For years (before detecting) I would fry my bacon in my gold pan. As I get older I become more absent minded. That can be really bad when my mind has a poor attendance record to begin with. Well last I week I mistakenly put my coil over the camp fire and throwed my bacon on it. I made the bacon taste funny and there wern't nuthin' left to cook the pancakes on.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
Guest Jennifer
On 3/1/2016 at 1:08 PM, Nevada Brian said:

I didn't even think about trying Sensitive Extra as I'm hunting the wet red clays, but I will give it a try the next time I get out.  In some areas I'm able to use Sharp, but that's only after the ground dries out or with the gain turned down. The 18" was the other coil I was going back and forth on.  Having used the 18" with the Extreme, I knew maneuvering around the manzanita was very difficult and exhausting but that was during my early detecting days.  Since then I feel more confident when it comes to know where to look for good ground and how to move through the maze.  I will be very curious to hear your results with the 18.  Good luck

IMG_1454.JPG