Long Day In The Rain

Nice find Ray!

Your starting to make it look like big seated coins are easy to find. 

What is that, 3 for the year?

nice job!

Bryan

• Like 1

Nice work Ray as usual ! My boss is a real stickler and hardly gives me any time off...but I called in sick yesterday and did get to hunt for half a day. I just wish I could get my boy interested in metal detecting.....

strick

• Like 1

Sporting a nice case of the PO right now, I've been on the Oral Ivy but can't say its done much. I have noticed that the rash has not had any oozing at all so that is weird. More like raised welts that look ugly as hell. I must have had it on my pick where I carry it on my belt and the oil went right through my levis to get me. Miserable stuff for sure. It makes me question if its worth it or not.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, indianbullet said:

Sporting a nice case of the PO right now, I've been on the Oral Ivy but can't say its done much. I have noticed that the rash has not had any oozing at all so that is weird. More like raised welts that look ugly as hell. I must have had it on my pick where I carry it on my belt and the oil went right through my levis to get me. Miserable stuff for sure. It makes me question if its worth it or not.

Indianbullet, what is Oral Ivy?  My skin is very sensitive to PO so I do my best to stay clear of it.  Unfortunate for me there has been some big nuggets found in the thick of that stuff.  A few of the guys I hunt with can literally chew on a PO branch and have no reaction, so frustrating.  I have tried Ivy Block but I sweat so much it wears off, plus the next day when I clean my equipment that is soaked in the oils, well you know what happens :(

Oral Ivy is a solution you take that was given great reviews on Amazon. I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks now and I'm not sure its doing much. Although as I stated above my rash isn't going through the oozing stage for some reason. So maybe its helping. I certainly hope so, as like you that stuff eats me alive and as careful as I am, with washing immediately with simple green, dawn dish soap, Felsnaptha, ect, ect. I still get the stuff.

I even wash my cloths as soon as I get home, 3 times in hot water. I think that helps to get the oils off the clothing.

I have even heard that eating a piece of a small spring leaf sprout, wrapped in bread will build immunity. And I know folks that do that. But 2 Dr's have said oh no don't do that? I almost think its worth a shot lol... 

• Like 1

Hey buddy, get your butt to the doc and get some predizone and cream. I had it BAD! Friggin in my eyes, nads, neck, etc. After a sleepless night, day 3 or 4, I hit an urgent care on the way to work, got 7 pills and some cream, started getting relief in hours. 3 days or so, cleared up. Also, predizone gives you some kickass energy,lol.

• Like 1