Long Day In The Rain

6 minutes ago, deathray said:

My last trip a few weeks back, netted me a trip to the Doc, got poison oak worst of my life

Were there visible leafs? Just wondering because I have yet to get it from just the dead branches/vines but they say you can. 

Au...I NEVER get it, because Im super careful  lol. They where sticks, probably roots. Readon I got it, was it was a nighthunt...couldnt see the little ones , and got careless. But yes, the sticks will mess you up.

• Like 1

Nice coins Ray. Sounds like you had  a good day before all this weather hits. The poison oak looks like it is going to be a good batch this year. Now all we need is a few rattlesnakes to make it an interesting spring for detecting. I hope you find more coins again next time. 

• Like 1

Sweet finds for sure regardless of the intent you both made out like bandits... however ditching work~ eh your boss loves you. ;) hehh

As to poison Ivy or even oak the dried leaves and stems of winter dormant stuff still carry the oil that will get ya.  Just harder to avoid in winter or during a dry season.