Makro Gold Racer In The Field

Guilty as charged - I almost never watch videos. I will cover for myself by saying you can't copy and paste or print videos!

I really appreciate the effort people (you in this case Nenad) put into videos. I post them a lot for other people to watch, as there is no doubt folks love videos. Me, I just go use the detectors. I rarely watch television either so it is not just videos. The mining shows, the detecting shows - never seen any of them.

That kind of explains why I have not got into the making videos end of things. 

• Like 1

This is some thing I did to my Makro Gold Racer to give it better balance and less strain on my fore arm for swinging it comfortable for many hours, like the well balanced Nokta Fors Core metal detector with the standard coil mounted on it.

I mounted a water bottle under the battery box to balance the metal detector better and can easily remove it or empty for less weight and it keeps the speaker off the ground when I put it down etc.

20160311_160918.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for that Info Steve that is a Great help, I might just keep the GMT  when I get the Racer and compare them Both, To be honest having ID readout numbers is the one thing that has kept me using the MXT more when I have been in less junk filled areas because even in less junk the GMT will punish you and it is a close second to using a PI in such area's, It is a really Great machine "BUT" and that is where the problem lies,

Thanks again Steve