White's Future High VLF kHz Gold Looks Promising, See A Duel Relic / Prospecting Unit Coming

Guest Paul (Ca)

Guest Paul (Ca)

White's may have created a prospecting detector with both Prospecting mode and Relic mode without even knowing it, thus comes the MX Sport Prospecting mode.

Remember several of us wanting a GMT with a Relic mode, same detector only have a Relic machine with a high khz. Relic hunting with GMT sensitivity, maybe giving it an edge with separation. Then, flip back to Prospecting mode for nugget zip zip hunting if the user chooses to nugget hunt or detect mineralized fresh water sand with prospecting mode.

With the MX Sport, White's did it with prospecting mode. A simple switch of turning off or on VCO is all it takes, plus having a SAT now the user can adjust recovery according to ground conditions for Relic 2-tone MXT performance. Iron grunt is locked, for the serious Relic hunter MX Prospecting mode with VCO off transforms the MX Sport into a high end contender.

So it can be done, White's did it with the MX Sport Prospecting mode. Now, When will White's bring out the GMT Sport with with the added MXT mode using the GMT khz. I see a bright future for White's, it's coming!

Paul

• The title was changed to White's Future High VLF kHz Gold Looks Promising, See A Duel Relic / Prospecting Unit Coming

One of the biggest issue whites would have is getting the coil to respond to 50khz and 14khz because there would always be some trade off like we saw with the Eureka Gold, it was a fantastic concept but the machine seemed a little better suited to the 20khz setting, Granted things have moved on since so we can live in hope so nothing is impossible,

Guest Paul (Ca)

Sounds great Ray, I've never dug a nugget before. That's on my bucket list, appreciate the hunt with you!  Yeah, I knew Makro did it with the Racer Gold, but I've always liked the White's audio and maybe it doesn't matter anymore everything is going digital now including White's.

Thanks Ray!

Paul

Guest Paul (Ca)

Hello auminesweeper,

I agree, even my Compass AU-2000 has the option of using a two frequencys, although both work using the same coil the 13.77 kHz didn't have the same performance as other Compass using 13.77 kHz, but the higher kHz works great.

I was hoping White's came out with the same GMT kHz but with MXT Relic settings, then switch to GMT settings for nugget hunting.

One kHz for both, one coil does both modes.

Thank you for sharing, appreciate the help.

Paul

I wonder if the technology exists now where they can change the coil internally by adding some resister or something to make it perform on a machine with switchable frequencies, and maybe that could be the reason for the new MXS coils having so many pins on the plug, Maybe they are going to use it on such a machine ?? I did hear about them testing something that is totally new and a game changer,

john