Video of a harness set up to make it easier to swing your detector.

• Like 1

Interesting video about how you use the GPZ with your harness setup,when i am using a PI with a large coil setup for deep hoard hunting here in the UK,if the coil size is say about the 15-16'' size then i will use a harness very similar in design to the Garrett ATX one and that usually works pretty well,but if i am say going to use a 20' Mono on the TDI Pro then i will either use a full GPX harness or a similar one made by a UK company to take the additional weight of the larger coil.

I would only tend to use such a heavy rig for maybe a few hours just to hope to locate the large item that i am looking for or should i am looking for,i dont use large coils all that much maybe 5-6 times a year on pasture sites but without a harness one could not detect for very long due to the weight.

mount that coil on a lawn mower and push it around.:unsure:

Saw that video a long while ago.  Problem comes when you realy dont want to go thru the extra setup otherwise it works well.  Hipstick is a great alternative and less set up. My thought.  Thanks though.

Extra set up? Take no longer than 10-15 mins to set up & once it's done it's done. Worth trying especially for those that don't like hipsticks & other such devices.

I find that just by using the chest piece on my normal harness & tying the bungy as shown on the handle it is better when using the Zed. Mind you I'm yet to do more than a daytrip so for longer trips would at least set the proswing up to try it out.